Serving Metro Atlanta
Serving Cobb, Paulding, Cherokee, Fulton, DeKalb, Gwinnett, Henry, Clayton, Rockdale, Walton, Jackson, Hall, Forsyth, Dawson, White, Barrow, Clarke, Bartow, Douglas, and Fayette counties.
“During our home inspection, Frank Cooper was excellent in finding repair issues and describing his inspection findings. His knowledge of the property and recommendations were a tremendous help to us is buying our fisrt home. Even the real estate agent and the seller were impressed with the inspection. He was able to keep the technical terms simple and made it easy for us to understand. Professional, Knowledgeable and Sincere was the lasting impression Frank Cooper left me with.”
“Thank you for your thorough, informative, and educational inspection of the home in Alpharetta, GA yesterday. My real estate agent told me you were the best, and she was right. I very much appreciated your impressive attention to detail; your report helped us tremendously in negotiating a fair settlement with the sellers.”
Whether you are buying or selling, it is critical to choose the right home inspector for one of your most important financial investments you will ever make.
Our “More Than a Home Inspection” approach, over 20 years of experience, and the professional industry standards and code of ethics that we adhere to, will convince you that you made the right choice!
Whether we’re in the office handling phone calls, or out in the field conducting inspections, we work hard to provide our customers with a professional level of service from the initial phone call to the final inspection report.
Home Inspection Results You Can Trust!
We promise service that meets or exceeds these standards:
- Provide reliable service before, during, and after each inspection. We want to be your building consultant for life and we hope that you will refer us to friends and family.
- Maintain a top level of objectivity during the inspection to protect our clients.
- Meet or exceed the professional standards of the American Society Of Home Inspectors (ASHI) Standards of Practice and the ASHI Code of Ethics.
- Continually update our technical knowledge and inspection skills so that our customers receive the best possible inspection.
- Provide an inspector that is technically proficient, as well as professional and courteous.
- Treat you, our valued customer, as we would expect to be treated.
- Provide an easy to read, on-site report with photos, expert feedback, money saving tips, and maintenance recommendations.
- Make ourselves available after the inspection for questions or concerns.
- Promise you honesty and integrity before, during, and after the inspection.
- Answer our phones and return your calls promptly.
- Provide convenient scheduling, including evening and weekend appointments.
From the Blog
Every home owner wants maximum profit from the sale of their house. Although selling and buying property involves cumbersome legal and other formalities, more and more people involve in real estate business for generating wealth for investments and other needs....read more
As a homeowner, here are some basic things to consider as you prepare for your home inspection. Some people consider home inspectors the same as health inspectors - someone who comes in to enforce laws and regulations and has the power to shut you down -...read more
Our Do It Yourself video library is full of quick helpful tips and how-to's to help you maintain and take care of your home while saving time and money. Watch this video on how to properly find a stud in your walls.read more
Schedule Your Home Inspection Today!
Call our friendly office staff or schedule online.